Shop with Confidence
Shopping online with Plants4Presents is a safe and secure way of placing your order.
All information transferred during the order process is encrypted to ensure your
personal and sensitive information is kept secure. The secure part of the site is
You can tell when a page is secure when "https" appears in front of "plants4presents.co.uk" in your address window. Also a small padlock will be displayed at the bottom of your browser window. You can verify the validity of our security license by double clicking on the padlock.
When we have taken your order we store the order information on our secure server, but we do not store your debit or credit card details.
Opening an account
We have introduced the "My Account" option so that you can store your
billing details to be used again. You can see what plants you have sent
in the past and use addresses you have used before. Reminders
can also be set for occasions, anniversaries or birthdays.
We are all concerned with internet security, so we have taken a number of steps to make sure that the information stored is as safe as we can make it.
- Your personal details can only be viewed by logging in using both your email address and your personal password. If you think anyone else has access to your password you can change it to a new one from your ‘My Account’ home page .
- All your personal data is encrypted and stored on our secure server. This is password protected and we NEVER share this data with anyone else.
- All payment processing goes via either paypal or a secure payment gateway called SagePay. Sagepay specialise in processing online payments and have extremely sophisticated data encryption, security checks and a very good industry reputation.
- We don’t store any of your payment details locally and in fact even if you opt in to allow us to repeat transactions we only store part of your payment details on our secure server; the last 4 digits of your card number, the expiry date and the card type. This prevents us being a target for unscrupulous hackers and ensures that even our staff can’t view your full details.
- The repeat transaction facility is designed to make your life easier, but if you prefer to opt out you can easily unclick the save card details option in 'My Account' at any time.
- Finally, please be assured that you are not dealing with an anonymous call centre. We are a well-established family business, operating from our Nursery in Sussex. Should you have any qualms about ordering over the internet, then please do call us (Mon-Fri) on 01825 721162 and reassure yourself that we are real people!