Tasty fruit trees, bushes and grapevines for indoors and out.
All of our fruiting plants and trees are looking fresh and lovely and are ready for a new home! Don't forget your chosen plant comes with a choice of pot options, a handwritten greeting card and detailed care instructions. You can choose your preferred delivery date on the order form and if you order before 3pm we can have it there the next day for you.
Items 1-24 of 37
- Grow Your Own Berries Organically grown fruit bushes£25.00
- Grape Vine Vibrant healthy vines£29.00
- Kiwi Fruit Self fertile Kiwi£28.00
- Dwarf Pomegranate Autumn colour£40.00
- Young Pomegranate Just arrived£25.00
- Raspberry Bush Exceptionally long fruiting variety£23.00
- Cranberry Basket Cute and fun gift idea£24.00
- Large Chinotto The Campari citrus!£58.00
- Large Lemon Tree Strong 6 year old trees
- Large Lemon Meyer Fruity lemon variety
- Large Olive Tree Large lollipop olive tree
- Pair of Olive trees GREAT PRICE AND FREE DELIVERY£70.00
- Bonholm fig Hardy Bonholm Fig£38.00
- Johanniter Grapevine New white grape variety£29.00
- Large Lemon Pursha Tasty Lemon/tangerine cross
- Medium Meyer Lemon Bushy Lemon Meyer£42.00
- Pair of Vines Select your varieties£45.00
- Bergamot Tree The true bergamot
- Calamondin Tree An easy-care citrus variety£37.00
- Dwarf Mulberry Bush END OF SEASON OFFER
- Large Calamondin Fruits or flowers all year£48.00
- Chasselas Rose Grapevine Sweet Rose Dessert Grapes£29.00
- Large Lime Tree The classic Tahiti lime
- Lemon4Seasons 4 year old lemon tree£48.00
You simply cannot beat the taste of home grown fruit and our collection of fruiting plants and trees has something for everyone.
Most citrus varieties produce flowers in the spring filling a room with their beautiful scent. As the flowers drop away, they leave tiny embryonic fruit behind which take between 9 to 12 months to fully ripen. Slice a ripe lemon or calamondin into a drink of your choice, use them in cooking, or eat oranges, clementine and kumquats straight from the tree - delicious!
Why not recreate that Mediterranean holiday with one of our beautiful olive trees? They look stunning on a porch or patio and will produce olives in a sunny sheltered spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of fruit plants do you offer?
We offer a wide range of fruiting plants when they are in season, including peach trees, apple trees, strawberry plants, plum trees, blueberries, lingonberries, grape vines, lemon trees, pomegranates and much, much more.
Why are fruiting plants so popular?
Growing your own fruit at home is not new idea but it has been gaining in popularity again in recent year. Probably partly because people have rediscovered the simple joys of growing your own during the lock down years but also because as prices continue to rise for luxuries like berries it can be more cost effective and certainly involve less nasty chemicals to grow your own fruit at home. There is something immensely satisfying about the harvesting and eating fruits you have grown and nurtured yourself and that pleasure is a lovely gift to give. Whether to someone starting their first garden or a green fingered veteran fruiting plants are popular gifts with good reason.
Can your fruit plants be placed inside?
Most of the classic fruit trees and soft fruit are best grown outside but if you are short on outside space you can still grow strawberries, figs and even citrus trees inside on a sunny windowsill. To see which plants are suitable to grow inside, just use the filters on this page to narrow the selection by position.
How big are your fruit plants?
Our fruit plants vary in size, from small planter sized plants all the way to 3ft plants. If you have a specific size in mind, you can use the filter option on this page to narrow the selection to include only a particular height or don't hesitate to contact us and we can help find the perfect fruit plant for you.