Tasty fruit trees, bushes and grapevines for indoors and out.
Our hardy fruit trees and grapevines have burst back into life this spring and are looking fabulous already. Our wide range of citrus trees are rewarding all year round and the first of our new season chilli plants have arrived.
All of our fruiting plants and trees are looking fresh and lovely and are looking for a new home! Don't forget your chosen plant comes with a choice of pot options, a handwritten greeting card and detailed care instructions. You can choose your preferred delivery date on the order form and if you order before 3pm we can have it there the next day for you.
- Mild Chilli Large mild chillies£25.00
- Large Lemon Tree Strong 6 year old trees£49.00
- Large Clementine Beautiful plants£49.00
- Giant Calamondin Tall and strong£70.00
- Large Lemon Meyer Juicy lemons£49.00
- Large Lemon Pursha Lemon/tangerine cross Flower buds£49.00
- Large Calamondin Fruits or flowers all year£39.00
- Bergamot Tree The true bergamot£49.00
- Large Lime Tree Tahiti lime with buds and flowers£49.00
- Large Orange Tree Sweet orange£49.00
- Calamondin Tree An easy-care citrus variety£32.00
- Large Kumquat Distinctive flavour fruit£49.00
- Large Chinotto With orange and green fruit£49.00
- Olive bush Great token gifts£25.00
You simply cannot beat the taste of home grown fruit and our collection of fruiting plants and trees has something for everyone.All of our outdoor fruiting plants and grapevines are strong and healthy and should produce fruit over the summer and autumn.
Most citrus varieties produce flowers in the spring filling a room with their beautiful scent. As the flowers drop away, they leave tiny embryonic fruit behind which take between 9 to 12 months to fully ripen. Slice a ripe lemon or calamondin into a drink of your choice, use them in cooking, or eat oranges, clementine and kumquats straight from the tree - delicious!
Why not recreate that Mediterranean holiday with one of our beautiful olive trees? They look stunning on a porch or patio and will produce olives in a sunny sheltered spot.
The first of our chilli plants have arrived, with many more varieties to follow all through the summer. Easy to grow, and delicious in any dish that needs some heat.