The 2 best varieties of lemon trees to grow in the UK are Lemon4seasons and Lemon Meyers.Available in a range of sizes below, both trees will fruit well in our climate and take temperatures down to -1C. In our experience the Lemon4seasons (also known as eureka), is slightly easier going and tolerates lower light levels producing the odd fruit all year round. Lemon Meyers on the other hand, produce slightly smaller, sweeter fruits and tend to crop more heavily but only once or twice a year.
Order now and choose your delivery date on the order form.
- Large Lemon Tree Strong 6 year old trees£49.00
- G and T Gift Set FREE Standard Delivery£58.00
- Lemon Lipo Rarely available Citrus£49.00
- Large Lemon Pursha Lemon/tangerine cross Flower buds£49.00
- Large Lemon Meyer Juicy lemons£49.00
- Baby Lemon A lemon tree in the making£23.00
- Buddhas Hand Specialist Citrus Lemons£49.00
- Bergamot Tree The true bergamot£49.00
- Lemon4Seasons Bush New Size Lemon4Seasons£32.00
- Lemon Bush Young lemon Meyer£32.00
- Citrus Feed WINTER Citrus Feed WINTER£7.50
- Citrus Feed SUMMER Citrus Feed SUMMER£7.50