The 2 best varieties of lemon trees to grow in the UK are Lemon4seasons and Lemon Meyers.Available in a range of sizes below, both trees will fruit well in our climate and take temperatures down to -1C. In our experience the Lemon4seasons (also known as eureka), is slightly easier going and tolerates lower light levels producing the odd fruit all year round. Lemon Meyers on the other hand, produce slightly smaller, sweeter fruits and tend to crop more heavily but only once or twice a year.
Order now and choose your delivery date on the order form.
- Lemon Bush Flowers or Baby Fruit£29.00
- Large Lemon Tree strong 6 yr old trees£45.00
- Large Lemon Meyer With baby fruits£45.00
- Large Lemon Pursha Lemon/tangerine cross£45.00
- Lemon4Seasons With young green fruits£35.00
- Citrus Feed SUMMER Citrus Feed SUMMER£6.95
- Citrus Feed WINTER Citrus Feed WINTER£6.95