All edible plants
Items 1-24 of 30
- Young Fig Tree Reliable fruiting variety£25.00
- Young Sweetleaf Natural sweetener£20.00
- Christmas Bay Festive bay pyramid
- Grape Vine Vibrant healthy vines£29.00
- Tea Plant Grow your own tea!£29.00
- Coffee Plant Great novelty plants£29.00
- Half-standard Bay Lollipop bay tree£64.00
- Large Curry Leaf Plant Second year saplings£40.00
- Baby Makrut (Kaffir) Lime Young Makrut Lime£20.00Available from 12/12/2023
- Raspberry Bush Exceptionally long fruiting variety£23.00
- Grow Your Own Berries Organically grown fruit bushes£25.00
- Olive Tree Attractive silver foliage£38.00
- Curry Leaf Plant Bergera koenigii - the true curry leaf£25.00
- Wooden Herb Planter Tasty herbs for cooking£33.00
- Dwarf Mulberry Bush END OF SEASON OFFER
- Young Dwarf Mulberry Mojo Mulberry£23.00
- Cranberry Basket Cute and fun gift idea£24.00
- Lemongrass Fragrant leaves and stems for cooking£22.00
- Blueberry Small Young blueberry bush£23.00
- Olive bush Great token gifts£29.00
- Lingonberry Pretty berries and flowers£29.00
- Bonholm fig Hardy Bonholm Fig£38.00
- Dwarf Pomegranate Autumn colour£40.00
- Young Pomegranate Just arrived£25.00
Edible plants make fantastic gifts for cooks, and those who love to grow their own
We've pulled together a wide range of culinary plants that are easy to grow at home, produce reliable crops and are a little bit special to give as a gift. We have so many citrus varieties we have haven't included them here, but you can find our full range on our citrus page.
Whatever you choose, your present will arrive gift wrapped and boxed with a handwritten greeting card. We also pop in some care instructions so you can get the most from your plant.
All of the plants we stock are either grown on site at our Sussex nursery or sourced from reputable nurseries around the UK wherever possible. You can rest assured that you're giving a gift that will grow well and produce bountiful harvests.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are edible plants?
Our range of edible plants are plants that produce a harvest which can be consumed such as strawberries, limes, blueberries, chillies and herbs.
Are your edible plants already potted?
Yes, all our plants come well rooted and ready potted, usually in a plastic growers pot with a choice or attractive pot covers or planters made from either wicker, metal, wood or ceramic.
What are bay plants used for?
Bay leaves, Laurus nobilis, provide an added depth of flavour to dishes such as casseroles and winter soups.
Can your edible plants be grown indoors and outdoors?
This depends on the plant, for instance our blueberry plant thrives best in a nice damp part of your garden. If you have a location in mind for your new plant and are unsure if it's suitable, please don't hesitate to get in touch and one of our experienced team members will be on hand to help
Are edible plants good gift ideas?
Yes, plants such as a chilli, dwarf pomegranate or a herb garden make excellent gifts for anyone and any occasion.