Planters and Planted Arrangements
Pretty winter baskets and planted flower arrangements are a great way to bring a bit of colour to the house or garden
We have a range of planted seasonal flowers and bulbs that are a lovely way to send a bit of cheer to someone. Ready to order now for next day delivery or choose a specific delivery date on the order form.
- Giant Red Amaryllis Glorious red blooms£38.00
- Merry Christmas Crate Colourful outdoor planters£39.00
- Festive Indoor Planter Festive Planted Arrangement£33.00
- Christmas Hyacinths Fragrant Christmas bulbs£29.00
- Festive Flower Basket Indoor festive colour£39.00
- Green Barrel Planter Outdoor planted arrangement£45.00
- Giant White Amaryllis Dramatic white trumpet flowers£38.00
- Vintage Hyacinths Fragrant favourites£29.00
- Cyclamen Planter Colourful flowers£30.00
- Winter Basket Instant colour for indoors£34.00
- Giant Stripey Amaryllis Stunning stripy pink blooms£38.00
- Barrel Planter Outdoor plants in a rustic mini barrel£45.00
- Wooden Herb Planter Tasty herbs for cooking£33.00
- Vintage Trough Pretty seasonal plants for outdoors£29.00
- Winter Trough Colourful outdoor wooden planter£36.00
- Indoor Planter Colourful indoor plants£29.00
- Daffodils Cheerful colour£29.00
- Stork Planter Quirky and fun gift£45.00
All our planters are freshly made here at our nursery using a selection of seasonal plants. They leave here looking fresh and gorgeous and will make someone's day when they open the box.
We aim to use plants that have been locally grown wherever possible, and only from nurseries that grow them with care. This makes them stronger and healthier than those you see in the supermarkets as well as supporting our local businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are flower planters?
Flower planters, also known as flowerpots, planterette or plant pot, are containers of various sizes which are used to cultivate and display flowering plant. When we talk about planters, we mean a planted arrangement of smaller plants in a suitable container to make a pretty and instant display. The beauty of this collection of hand crafted planters is that we’ve already done the hard work of growing, selecting and planting the right plants together so all you have to do is open the box and enjoy.
How big are flower planters?
Flower planters can vary greatly in size, from small containers all the way to large industrial scale troughs.
What are flower planters made of?
Historically, flower planters were typically made of terracotta
Today you can also get flower planters made from plastic, wood, metal, stone and even biodegradable materials such as moss, bamboo or recycled coconut husks.
Do flower planters make good gifts?
Yes, planted arrangements make perfect gifts for almost any occasion such as birthdays, anniversaries and mothers day. Our flowering planters will look great out of the box and continue to flower for several weeks after arrival.
Do you offer herb planters?
Yes we do, we have a lovely wooden herb planters which contains a selection of 5 or 6 of our Sussex grown herbs such as rosemary, sage, thyme, lemon balm, marjoram, curry plant, chives, curly parsley, hyssop, oregano and mint.