We're looking for a new member of our team to help with customer service and general office duties.
We're a small team based in East Sussex and we're looking for someone to help out in the nursery office and with packing our beautiful plants.
- Helping to prepare, wrap and pack plants for despatch.
- Answering the customer service line,
- Taking plant gift orders
- Handling customer complaints and queries by phone and email.
- Preparing despatch paperwork including handwriting greeting cards
- general office duties.
- Helping to keep the Plants4Presents website up to date by uploading new images, descriptions and information.
We are looking for someone with an interest in plants and a willingness to learn and follow directions. Must have a good telephone manner, office experience and computer skills and be reliable and prepared to ‘muck in’. Will need to be living within travelling distance from BN8 4JJ
Full-time Monday to Friday preferred but part-time or flexible hours might be available for the right candidate.
This role will include a 3 month paid induction period where the successful candidate will be trained in the horticultural aspects of the job. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly team with a varied day to day role. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Emily on 01825 721162 for more information.