Hardy Garden Plants that are happiest outside all year round
Items 1-24 of 41
- Tea Plant Grow your own tea!£29.00
- White Hellebore Gorgeous winter flowers£37.00
- Festive Pair of Bays SPECIAL OFFER
- Large Festive Camellia Vibrant red blooms£45.00
- Large Camellia Hardy Winter Flowers£45.00
- Festive Camellia Winter blooms£35.00
- Lingonberry Pretty berries and flowers£29.00
- Olive Tree Attractive silver foliage£38.00
- Camellia Plant Showy oriental flowers and glossy leaves.£29.00
- Oleander SPECIAL OFFER
- Dwarf Pomegranate Autumn colour£40.00
- Cranberry Basket Cute and fun gift idea£24.00
- Spiral Stem Large Olive Tree Neat topiary Olive Trees£75.00
- Young Pomegranate Just arrived£25.00
- Young Fig Tree Reliable fruiting variety£25.00
- Grow Your Own Berries Organically grown fruit bushes£25.00
- Half-standard Bay Lollipop bay tree£64.00
- Star Jasmine SPECIAL OFFER
- Anniversary Camellia Fabulous anniversary gift£45.00
- Grape Vine Vibrant healthy vines£29.00
- Pair of Large Olives Save £20 and claim
- Happy Birthday Camellia Colourful plant gift for winter birthdays£29.00
- Winterberry Colourful red berries£45.00
- Red Hellebore Hellebore for winter colour£37.00
We carefully select our range of seasonal garden plants and care for them here at the nursery so that they are looking their very best when they arrive at their new home.
A thoughtful and long lasting gift, one of our garden plants brings pleasure from the moment the box is opened and for many years after as it grows and thrives on a patio, balcony or in a garden. Select something for a sunny patio or that is easier to care for. Maybe you'd like to grow your own berries or make a statement with an olive tree. Whatever you're after, you can find our full range of top quality garden plants above.
It is worth noting that deciduous trees like fruit bushes and fruit trees will lose their leaves for winter, but they have the promise of fresh new growth every spring and summer
Our small team here at Plants4Presents are passionate about plants, and have over 15 years of experience of caring for them and selling them to our very satisfied customers, which is reflected in our Trustpilot rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are garden plants?
As their name implies, garden plants are plants that are best situated outdoors in your garden.
Can your garden plants be planted out?
Yes, our plants are delivered ready potted in an attractive planters so they can be placed directly on a patio or decking etc, however patios, deckings etc. but most can also be planted out in the garden if you wish, either on arrival or once they have grown on a little. All our plants come with full care instructions recommending the best position to plant them out or if there is any reason they’d be better kept in a pot long term.
How big are your garden plants?
We offer garden plants in a range of sizes all the way from small pots just 20cm or so high all the way to over a metre tall. The height of the plant including the pot as well as the pot size is clearly marked on each product page but you can also filter by plant size using the filter option on the top or side of this collection page.
Are garden plants good for gift giving?
Yes, absolutely. Whether it’s for a keen gardener or someone that just wants to brighten up their outside space, our garden plants will bring instant joy and come with detailed care guides so the recipients will be able to get the best out of their plants for years to come.
Will my garden plants die in the winter?
This depends on type of plant you purchase. A few of our plant gifts are annuals which means they only last one season but most of our garden plants are perennials and will grow on and keep on giving year after year. Of course some of our garden plants such as grapevines and fruit trees are deciduous and will naturally lose their leaves during the colder months. If you are looking for evergreen plants that will look nice all year round camellias, olives, skimmias and some of the winter flowering clematis are good choices but if you need any more advice on plants for a particular position please do reach out to our helpful and knowledgeable team.